- Archive Roma silhouette
- Premium leather upper with suede T-toe overlays
- Full lace closure
- Contrast color textile tongue
- Lightweight EVA midsole for cushioning and comfort
- Rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Metal attachment with original Dassler logo
- PUMA Roma callout at lateral side
- Woven PUMA label at tongue
Puma Roma '68 Rudolf Dassler Legacy
Rudolf Dassler didn’t set out to create the fastest sports brand in the world – but in 1948, that’s exactly what he did. More than 70 years later, PUMA continues to push the limits of sport and culture with the same speed, innovation, and creativity in mind.
The Rudolf Dassler Legacy collection features PUMA’s most iconic silhouettes from the pitch, track, court, and streets. The Roma is one of those OG classics. Originally designed to celebrate Italy’s 1968 Euro Cup victory in Rome, this special edition Roma is re-issued with a premium leather upper, prime PUMA colors and original Dassler logo attachment. It doesn't get any more classic than this.