Moose Knuckles Forestville Jacket
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 29" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Adjustable Hood with Shearling Liner
- Stand Collar
- Durable Two-Way YKK Metal Zipper and Hidden Snap Front Placket
- Four Soft-Touch Brushed Pockets
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Each signature sleeve Logo is unique and chosen at random during the final stage of construction. We call it mass customization!
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
FILL: Responsibly Sourced RDS Certified 80/20 Down, 650 Fill Power
SHELL FABRIC: Durable Cotton Nylon, Water Repellent, Breathable and Wind Resistant Outershell / Bluesign Certified Fabric
MATERIAL: 74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.