Dr. Martens Vegan Jadon II Mono
A full-volume revamp of our iconic original boot, the Jadon retains all the 1460's signature details — 8-eyes, grooved edges and welt stitching — and adds a towering platform sole. In a monochrome vegan-friendly colorway, this edition loses the leather but none of the attitude. With a side zip for easy wear, the boot has a vegan scripted heel loop that contrasts sharply with the all-black silhouette.
- SIZING IN US MENS AND WOMENS!
- Built with core Dr. Martens DNA: grooved edges, an AirWair heel loop and visible welt stitching
- Felix Rub Off is our go-to vegan material – this synthetic leather substitute performs as well as the real thing and is made using absolutely no animal products. Wipe it clean with a damp cloth
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Vegan-friendly. A synthetic material, which is soft and supple, and has a subtle two-tone finish.
- [Rub Off] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply a clear wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired.
- Goodyear Welted