- SIZING IN US MENS AND WOMENS!
The first Dr. Martens Chelsea boot was produced in the 70s, but the actual style dates back to the Victorian era. Today, the 2976 Chelsea boot is a slick, uncompromisingly fashion-forward look for all genders — and with a sure fit and an easy-on, easy-off elasticized gusset, it's a versatile boot that works with everything.
- Elastic gussets
- Pull-on Chelsea boot style
- 1.5" platform
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, with a commando tread
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with all the classic Docs DNA, including grooved sides, heel-loop and yellow stitching
- Made with Polished Smooth, the original Dr. Martens leather that's super-durable, and polished to a high shine
A twist on the classic Dr. Martens leather: durable, with a smooth and polished finish.
[Smooth] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply correct coloured wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired.